On Episode 3 of Success Leaves Clues, I sit down with the one and only Scott Jarred – a self made entrepreneur with one main goal: make money work for people. In this episode, we cover several topics and face some challenging questions including:
- How to take your finances to the next level
- How, where, when to invest
- Threats and Protection
- Scott’s life and how he came to where he is today
- His mission – To educate, guide, and counsel people to their full financial potential.
To learn more about how Scott and the Jarred Bunch team can help you in your journey toward financial freedom, visit https://jarredbunch.com/.
To learn more about my coaching and training programs, you can visit me online at www.garybrackett.com
Also, be sure to follow me on social media (@GaryBrackett on IG, @GaryBrackett58 on Twitter, & Gary Brackett on Facebook) for the latest and greatest content on our content!
- 3:10 – How is your protection set up
- 4:55 – Asset protection, insurance
- 5:45 – Human Life Value, Economic Value of Loss
- 7:10 – What happens/how to insure high level vs “normal” person
- 9:18 – Controlling protection
- 11:00 – Want vs. Need
- 13:00 – Scott’s History
- 18:00 – Value Proposition offer to clients
- 23:30 – Rules of Financial Institutions
- 26:30 – Chaos, Crisis, Time, and how you react
- 28:00 – SOS -> Shiny Object Syndrome