On the latest episode of Success Leaves Clues, I sit with my good friend, leadership consultant, Culture and Engagement Expert, and “Chief Firestarter”, Jason Barnaby! On the episode we explore a range of topics & answer key questions including:
- His first few years after college living on the slopes in Colorado & Poland.
- His beginning as a teacher and his matriculation into the corporate training world.
- His transition into entrepreneurship.
- “What if abouts” aka Limiting Beliefs.
- “The sin of the desert”, when you have the ability to quench a person’s thirst or help someone and don’t because of your own self-limiting beliefs.
- The process of launching his first book & the bright side of launching flawed products
- The art of “Finding Your Fire, Fanning Your Flame & Tending Your Tribe!”
Check out Jason’s website,( www.firestarterstribe.com/) , where you can learn more about the #FirestarterTribe, buy 30 Days To Blaze and get more information about his workforce engagement training program!
You can download the Relationship Audit Worksheet I mentioned HERE: http://Champions.Academy/detox-relationships-slc-ep2
To learn more about my coaching & training programs, you can visit me online at www.garybrackett.com.
- “People want to follow leaders like you, but they can’t follow if you won’t step out and lead.” – Jason Barnaby
- “This vision that you have for your life takes TIME — don’t let the internet fool you!” – Gary Brackett